Jason Piper CFP®, ChFC, CEP, RFC
Jason has been helping individuals and businesses for 23 years. He started his career in 1997 and has experienced a multitude of various market cycles, each of which carried their own challenges. Throughout his career he has focused on trying to understand his clients and to meet them where they are. His main goal is to focus on what his clients want and tries to help them understand the dynamics of the different markets and how to help them pursue financial independence. When not helping clients, Jason can be found spending time with his kids, coaching basketball or working out.
Licenses and Certifications include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CHARTERED FINANCIALCONSULTANT
- CERTIFIED ESTATE PLANNER
- REGISTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative*
- FINRA Series 6 Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination*
- FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination*
- FINRA Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law*
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Health, Life Accident & Sickness, Variable Life, Variable Annuity Licenses
*All series licenses held through LPL Financial.